Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to Mother Always Told Me... Originally this was going to be a mother/daughter blog, but then I realized that my son could learn a few things as well. He is 15 and in a few short years he will be off to college. My daughter has been interested in cooking since she was 9 (she is now 12) and is always eager to learn how to prepare food, but my son needs to know his way around the kitchen as well.

Cooking will probably be the main focus of this blog, but we will include come of our other ventures as well. I teach art and my kids are always interested in helping me with art samples to show the students. So if we do a particularly cool project, I will post it. Also, my daughter wants to learn to sew, which I have little patience for, but maybe we will learn together and post the results. Lastly, I will post about anything that I think that will help my children become well rounded adults.

Hope you join us to see where this blogging adventure leads us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF